BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Young and Crazy
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Friday, May 14, 2010

Looking For True Love!!





To me, True Love is a sweetest thing in life. That's why we're  all either IN LOVE or LOOKING FOR LOVE. Sometimes you have to work for it ESPECIALLY when life gets in the way but i believe true deep love always worth fighting for....

T - Trust
R - Romance
U - Understanding
E - Excitement


L - Listening
O - Overcoming
V - Valuable
E - Everything



Love, True Love is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return. Passion is a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch, I feel it when we kiss, I feel it when i look at you, For you are my passion.. My True Love.....

Your HEARTS is my Home
Warm, cozy & nice!
It's the only place
I love to be in
Morning, Noon & Night!

0 comments: